This is how my iPod looks like ..

Monday, December 14, 2009

Addicted 2 Korea ...

I'm in a ' blog writing frenzy' now...
+
I have time

I just write this 1 more post ...

-------------------------------------------------

My mom was addicted 2 korean dramas from a long time ago,
sometimes, I'll just snug in the bed with her and watch a little with her

I wasn't much an influence for me, except some of the dramas I like
such as ' Hong Gil Dong'

until this year, a friend of mine introduced me to SNSD ~
When I first listened to Gee, The catchy tune & lyrics just kept in my mind ~
That's when I got addicted to SNSD
& with korea

I started to listen to other korean songs ,
such as Brown Eyed Girls, SuJu, SHINee, T-ara and much more ~

I started to watch korean dramas again

& Because I kept watching videos about SNSD(behavior of a fan..)
I find Koreans incredibly funny ~

slowly I started to read Hangul, until now ~
I'm capable to talk in basic korean~

------------------------------------------------------------------

Why did I write in English ??

Cause I'm preparing for my PMR~
And I'm going 2 upper nxt yr ....
gotta prepare ~~

dun find it helpful though ...

No comments:

Post a Comment